Indiana Group Health Insurance
Indiana Health Agents is an independent agent and as such, we are free to market your coverage to all our carriers. We work with small and large employers to find the programs that fit the needs of their staff and insurance goals. From initial analysis of your needs, and doing our due diligence of marketing; to implementation and holding employee enrollment meetings, our experienced staff will be there for you through the entire process.
Once your programs are in place, we will work with company representatives directly to ensure your programs run well, including additions, deletions of employees, and resolution of any claim or billing problems that may occur. Healthcare benefits are continually changing, we are on top of those changes and keep our clients informed along the way.
How We Can Help
We know that benefits can be confusing, that’s why agents like us exist. Our team of experienced brokers will walk you through the best choices for your business with the best reviewed carriers, with a focus on technology solutions that work for you and your team.
We’re free of charge for any employers with over 10 employees.
For smaller businesses, we do charge an annual $250.00 fee to make sure we’re able to offer you the best service and technology options year round, not just the busy season. We’ll waive it if you enroll 10 employees in the future, of course. We don’t charge for quotes and we won’t charge you till you have your ID cards in hand and your policies have been issued.
We promise we’ll save you at least $250 a year in savings, that’s for sure.
We’ll also waive our admin fees for certified non-profit organizations, because we’re as committed as you are to making this world a better place.
Manage your benefits online
Are you tired of paper? Would you like an easier way to onboard employees? We have the solution.
We’ve partnered with Ease to bring you the industries best onboarding, enrollment and administration solution. With Ease you can:
Onboard new employees
- Collect I-9, W-4 and Direct Deposit information.
Integrate with your Payroll Provider
- Employee deductions are automatically updated with your payroll provider.
- Accept and manage time off requests from employees. See when employees will be away in a calendar view.
Get support for ACA Reporting and more!
To learn more about managing your employees online download our “Why Enroll Online” overview today.
Why Choose Us?
As your brokerage agency, we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our services to your company will include, but are not limited to:
- Educating employees on the Healthcare industry (why costs continue to increase), how to get the most benefit out of their health program, and managing employees’ expectations of what’s to come
- Educating employees on how to get the most out of their health program
- Employer Contribution Strategies
- Processing center for new hire additions and terminations
- Resolving billing discrepancies
- On-going services and programs offered throughout the year including:
- Annual Review Meeting
- COBRA/Section 125 Administration
- Employer/Employee Insurance Online Portal
- Tax Saving Strategies including Section 125 Plan Administration