United HealthOne Vision Insurance
Underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Co
UHC is a respected name in the healthcare industry. As such, they offer competitive Vision coverage for Indiana residents. Our Rating: ★★★★☆
Keep an eye on your vision health with UHC vision insurance.
The Best Value: Using network vision providers
Eligible for purchases at Warby Parker
Warby Parker’s frames are designed in-house and crafted from top-tier materials. Their eyeglasses come with scratch-resistant, smudge-resistant, and anti-reflective treatments (plus 100% UV protection) at zero additional cost. For every pair purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
How United HealthOne Vision Works with Warby Parker
Your UnitedHealthcare vision benefits work differently at Warby Parker than they do at other providers.
Here’s a breakdown of how much you could save, depending on what you’re shopping for:
*This is the amount owed by most UnitedHealthcare members whose plans are eligible to be used at Warby Parker, when shopping for any eyeglasses or sunglasses that start at $95 without insurance.
- Plan A monthly premium rates: $10.40 for primary insured, additional $6.60 per month for each dependent.
- Plan B monthly premium rates: $14.30 for primary insured, additional $9.00 per month for each dependent.
- Provided without cost to a covered person in the absence of insurance covering the charge.
- That exceed the frequency limitations or exceed any applicable benefit allowance in the policy.
- Performed by a vision provider who is a member of the covered person’s immediate family.
- Provided prior to the effective date or after the termination date of the policy.