Anthem BlueCross BlueShield of Indiana Dental Plan
Getting the dental and vision plans you need Off-exchange, standalone coverage from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) can help you get the dental and vision care you need for your total health. Many of our dental plans cover you 100% for exams, cleanings and X-rays. All of our vision plans cover you for yearly eye exams. All-in-one or separate plans? You can buy a medical plan that includes dental and vision benefits — or you can buy separate plans. You may want to think about buying your dental and vision separate from your medical plan. Separate plans usually offer more choices and may have more benefits to meet your needs. The main differences are in how you apply for coverage and how you are billed. Anthem dental plans We offer a variety of individual and family dental plan options to fit your needs and budget. These plans include: Anthem Dental Family Value Anthem Dental Family Anthem Dental Family Enhanced Dental Prime for Individuals and Families Anthem has one of the largest dental preferred provider organization (PPO) networks in the country.± Plus, we work with network dentists to get deep discounts for you. By seeing a network dentist, you can save an average of 25% to 32% on covered dental services.Δ
- You will not be charged premiums for more than three children.
- For children, families will not be charged more than twice the out-of-pocket limit, regardless of how many children are in the family.
- The Anthem Dental Family Value, Anthem Dental Family and Anthem Dental Family Enhanced Plans cover everyone.
Tools that put a smile on your face.
Anthem offers some great online tools to help you better understand your dental health. Once you’re a member, log in to anthem.com to access:
- Ask a Hygienist – email questions to licensed dental professionals and qet quick, private, personalized advice at no extra cost.
- Dental Cost Estimator – help estimate your costs for dental procedures and services in the ZIP code where you get care.
- Dental Health Assessment – get feedback based on your responses to a few questions to help you keep a healthy smile